Today we will make homemade Aloe Vera gel. Aloe vera is one of the most used plants in the cosmetic industry for its benefits. It is a natural curative that regenerates the skin and helps eliminate the marks of premature aging. Also, Aleo Vera treats sunburn and refreshes the skin naturally.
Aloe vera homemade gel is rich in vitamins of group A, C, and E with high power antioxidant. It has Moisturizing, astringent and antibacterial properties. For all this, it has become essential in treatments and aesthetic care.
To enjoy most of its benefits and avoid the chemicals that are added to many cosmetic products, it is best to make an aloe vera gel or cream at home. With 100% natural ingredients.
Below, we explain step by step how to make a very simple homemade aloe vera gel and how to use it :
Aloe vera homemade gel, step by step
This homemade Aloe Vera gel with 100% natural ingredients is very easy to prepare and useful for different skins. To prepare it, you only need these three ingredients:
- 3 aloe vera leaves
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of wheat germ oil
- The first thing you have to do is get an aloe vera plant. Before removing the leaves, make sure the plant is well maintained and in good condition. To do this, water once a day.
- Cut the three leaves of aloe vera.
- Carefully remove the side spines from the leaves.
- Soak them for 24 hours. Every 4 hours, approximately, Change water. It isn’t necessary to be exact, if you can’t do it every 4 hours, do it when you have time for it. Having them in water serves to eliminate aloin with toxic properties of the plant.
- Once 24 hours have passed, remove the leaves from the water.
- Open the leaves by the edges with the help of a knife.
- Once opened, use a spoon to extract the gel or pulp from the plant. Reserve in a container.
- Add lemon juice and wheat germ to the gel.
- Mix well until you get a thick white cream.
- Finally, introduce the mixture in a glass jar with an airtight seal and preserve in the refrigerator.
Beauty uses of aloe vera gel
As it is a natural product, it can be applied daily on the skin without any negative effect or allergies. Have numerous benefits and applications:
Cleans,moisturizes, and regenerates the skin.
- Prevent and treat acne, blackheads, and pimples.
- Help to eliminate spots and scars of the skin.
- Its healing and anti-bacterial properties also help to heal wounds, as well as prevent them from becoming infected.
- Treats sunburn and soothes the skin after sun exposure.
- Prevents and eliminates stretch marks.
- Tonifies and reaffirms the skin of the body and face.
- Treats the dryness of the skin.
- It is very useful to relieve the symptoms of skin diseases such as seborrheic dermatitis and psoriasis.
Because of all this, it is a very useful, natural and durable gel. It is only necessary to take a small amount of product and massage the skin with circular movements on the affected area. Or you can enjoy this gel as a DIY aloe vera face mask.
Did you like this idea?
Then stay tuned for more posts like this. You can subscribe to get every idea to your mail. And don’t forget to pin us on Pinterestand follow on Facebook. If you want us to write about a topic, we always welcome comments and ideas, feel free to write them below.